Thursday, April 23, 2009

My Muse

I sent 2 pretty little outfits to a scrumptious little cream puff in Texas last week. This baby is so yummy you won't be able to stand it. Really. The fro'sting on top of her sweet head is almost too much to look at. But do look! And look, if you can veer the eyes from those cheeks, at her purdy clothes. These outfits are offered as customs in my etsy shop and I'll be running over there some time soon to switch out the photos. Waiting for the final pics from my photographer/sister. The photos I'm posting here are just rough drafts. My hats off and my deepest thanks to Cream Puff's mama, Kim, and to the rockin' photographer, my dear sister.

Enjoy!








2 comments:

Unknown said...

We had fun shooting that gorgeous bebe in those precious clothes!!
Great job!
~Amanda
Fabric Junkie's much younger sister ;)

Robin Thomas said...

She is scrumptious. Your work is fabulous!