Wednesday, May 5, 2010

yesterday

















It's a new day and, if you read yesterday's post, you know I'm hoping for a little less drama than the craziness yesterday morning brought. My son is still not well, but haven't seen him this morning so we shall see. So after that PITA morning (the day continued along those lines though in a less dramatic fashion) I was slightly shocked (almost had an out-of-body-experience) when I found out something wonderful. There's this very unused email account I have and I had forgotten that it was linked to this blog. So out of the blue, after having ignored it for a few months, I realized that I should go check that email. Was that God putting that random thought in my head? hmmmmm.... I logged in (took 5 tries cause I couldn't remember the password) and there was the sunshine of my dark day (yes, I'm a little dramatic). I was the 1st of 16 winners in John's giveaway!
un.be.lieveable. And my prize....a FQ set from Joel Dewberry's Modern Meadow...woooohoooo! See photo above and drool with me ; ) ~photo courtesy of John's blog~

*I read all comments and savor them...if you left one, thank you...I'll be saying hello to you soon : )

2 comments:

Shelley said...

You lucky duck! I love it when something like that happens to brighten an otherwise crappy day!

Kate said...

Hey, thanks for commenting on my blog. What a lucky girl you are! I've been eyeing off that fabric for a while. Can't wait to see what you do with it!