Wednesday, April 13, 2011

library love

Isn't it so delightful to find books at the library and have them all to yourself for a few months? No, I actually don't keep them quite that long, but I usually do have a nice little fine. Often the kids are to blame...books disappear into the strangest places in their bedrooms. So I went in a couple of weeks ago (for website building books...yea, right like that's ever gonna happen) planning to pay my $2.60 fine, but of course I have no cash. I whip out my bank card and was told that they actually have to pay $3.00 for a credit card transaction so I should just pay when I have cash sometime. That is so ridic. I picked up these little sweeties yesterday and paid my fine with cash : )Other excitement this week...Steph and I made a nice little discovery after the OKC Modern Quilt Guild meeting on Saturday. While taking the trash out the back door we just happened to notice a box full of brand-new "Sherbet Pips" fabric...Aneela's fabric line from Moda. Yay, my LQS picked some very cool fabric and I'll be waiting anxiously for it to be out on the showroom floor!

1 comment:

Kimberlee, The Spunky Diva said...

I love your blog title. Libraries are a fantastic place!
~Kimberlee
www.TheSpunkyDiva.com